Sunday, December 9, 2012

husband-less and not-so-crafty

Hello lovely readers! This is Kelsi here coming to you with a Pinterest-inspired mission to make all of the stellar crafts we see more user-friendly for those of us who don't have Ty Pennington for a husband.

Seriously. How many times have you fallen in love with someone's DIY project and gone on a mission to find all the best materials before realizing that there's no way you can do this on your own? I usually then go back and re-read the blog, paying careful attention to how many times the blogger's poor husband had to help out.

I am going to attempt to do all of my DIY tasks husband-less and with the knowledge that my craftiness is sub-par at best. So sit back and enjoy the ride, because I guarantee I'll have enough screw-ups to bring some hilarity to the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment